Commercial Loans for All Your Real Estate Needs
Elevation Financial is committed to structuring the best commercial real estate financing solutions for small and large transactions. Additionally, we offer recourse and non-recourse funding options for owner-occupied and investment commercial properties.
A Diverse Portfolio
Elevation Financial has a broad product portfolio that addresses the unique needs of our clients. You can choose from one of these lending vehicles:
- Construction financing is permanent financing for construction projects that have principles that are experienced with equity. Loan amounts range from $10,000,000 to over $100,000,000.
- Conventional programs focus on properties considered for conventional loans, stabilized investment and owner-occupied real estate ranging from multifamily and industrial to mobile home parks and self-storage properties. The funding is up to $100,000,000.
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities (CMBS loans) are backed by “securitizing” commercial properties into a pool, transferring them to a trust, and then selling issued bonds to investors. Funding is available up to $50,000,000 with low-interest rates and fixed terms.
- Equity and mezzanine financing is a customizable funding source for transactions ranging from $5,000,000 to $100,000,000 or more.
- HUD and FHA lending is designed for new construction, acquisition, rehabilitation of multifamily rental housing, healthcare facilities and hospitals and senior’s housing. These loans provide funding up to $50,000,000 with fixed low rates, full amortization, non-recourse, and more.
- SBA 7a and 504 loans are for owner-occupied properties as well as flagged and non-flagged hotels. Interest rates start as low as 4.5 percent with terms up to 25 years.
- International financing allows us to finance international properties in the European and Eurasian markets. Loan amounts generally range from $50,000,000 to $1,000,000,000.
A Short-Term Funding Source for Your Next Purchase
Do you need immediate cash between buying and selling properties? If yes, apply for a bridge loan. It gives you more time to line up long-term financing for your next purchase. You can get short-term financing up to $100,000,000 with variable rates to 14 percent, 80 percent LTV, and interest-only amortization.
Take advantage of our in-depth commercial real estate financing knowledge. Contact our expert finance team today.